Payment and Delivery in UAE
The clients make their payments within the United Arab Emirates upon the receipt of the delivery order (pay at the time of delivery). The order is delivered to the client through a company specialized in shipments delivery. The delivery service company covers all major cities in the United Arab Emirates, as well as the western region and remote areas. The maximum delivery time is two days within major cities if the product is available upon request. Delivery within the western region and remote cities occur in specific days.
Important information regarding delivery within the United Arab Emirates:
- The order is delivered to a company specialized in shipments delivery. The shipping company has no connection with our clients. The client shall pay the amount of the order to the shipping company and they will return the amount back to our company’s management.
- Delivery takes a maximum of two days after the confirmation of the order (except for Fridays). Please be patient and contact us after two days if you do not receive a call from the representative of the shipping company.
- Delivery times are usually between ten in the morning and ten in the evening. There is a route plan for each representative at the shipping company, and each one works within specific areas.
- If the client needs the order to be delivered at a certain time, this is done in coordination with the operations’ manager at the shipping company (contact us to provide you with his phone number). The possibility of this arrangement depends on the representative’s route plan, work pressure and other factors.
- Please be sure to turn on your mobile devices and keeping them close. Cooperate with the representative of the shipping company and described the address accurately.
- If your shipping company's representative left the area, it is difficult to breach the route plan and return to your area. In this case, the order delivery happens next day. Please avoid embarrassments.
- When changing the delivery address, the order goes back to the shipping company's office (Dubai). The designated representative will try to deliver it again to the area of the new address. Please note that the address change will cause delays in delivery, try to avoid that.
- The client cannot open the shipment before paying its due amount. The shipping company's representative cannot wait the client for more than 15 minutes.
Payment and Delivery to Other Countries
For all the Arabic countries except for the Emirates, the client can pay by credit cards after placing the order on the website. It is also possible to pay via wire transfer or through Western Union. The delivery of the order will only start after the receipt of the payment. The amount to be paid consists of the price of the product and the shipping cost. Please contact us in advance to inform you about the shipping cost, the total amount of the transfer and the beneficiary’s data.